Consulate of Pakistan (Bradford) Consular Services Provided at Pakistan Muslim Centre (Sheffield)
Consular Schedule of visits to the PMC for 2013 has been cancelled (will not be at PMC anymore) If you require any further information or assistance contact Mohammed Saqlain on 0114 243 6091.
Services available from the Consular team:
PAKISTANI PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (Manual passport only)
Requirements for Application/Processing for Adults (18 years and over)
- The applicant should submit his/her application in person.
- Original old Pakistani passport (Copy of first four pages). Original National Identity Card (NICOP or CNIC) along with a photocopy.
- Copy of valid UK Visa
- Three passport size photos.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in case of female applicant.
In case of loss of passport:
- The applicant should submit his/her loss passport application in person at Consulate office.
- Police report about loss of passport.
- Five photos.
- Statement of two witnesses.
For adult born in the UK (18 years and over) Fully completed Pakistani passport application.
- Full scale British Birth Certificate in original and a photocopy.
- Father’s original Pakistani passport and a photocopy.
- National Identity card for Overseas Pakistani, original and a photocopy.
- Three passport size photographs (One photograph should be attested).
|PASSPORT TYPE||FEE*||PASSPORT DELIVERY TIME|
|Ordinary Passport||£24+£2||10 working days|
|Ordinary Passport(in case of Loss)||£46+£2||In some cases passport only be issued After the verification of Lost Passport from the Issuing authority in Pakistan|
|Urgent Passport||£46+£2||Same day, if the original passport is available and also have a valid UK Visa|
|Urgent Passport (In case of Loss)||£92+£2||In some cases passport only be issued After the verification of Lost Passport from the Issuing authority in Pakistan.|
|Please note: Fee is payable only in cash and there is £2 is administration charge|
For Consulate Office Bradford Submission of Applications
|Monday to Thursday||10.00am to 12.30pm|
|Friday:||10.00am to 12.00pm|
|Collection on same day from 16.30 to 17.15 hours|
Requirement for Dual Nationals
Dual Nationals are required to bring a photocopy of their British Passport as well Machine Readable Passport(MRP)
Please contact High Commission for Pakistan (London) for MRP.
34-36 Lowndes Square
Telephone No: 020 7664 9200